Do you know when to hold ’em and when to fold ‘em? Sign up for the Carolina Classic Color Up and see how far your team will go! The farther they go the more you’ll win! Here’s how it works:
Each contestant must choose a team for the NCAA tournament from the following options: NC State (NCSU), Duke, or North Carolina (UNC). Contestants will also need to choose a “contestant name” that will be used to track their progress during the tournament. Just for signing up you’ll receive $2 dollars off any purchase at Carolina Classics! Once the contest begins, if your team wins the opening round your coupon goes from two dollars ($2) to three dollars ($3)! Now, you can choose to “Color Up” (stop playing) and take your $3 to www.thecarolinaclassics.com and redeem it towards any purchase you like! OR, you can stay in and hope your team wins the next round. If your team wins the next round, your $3 turns into $5 off. Rinse and repeat – either color up or keep going. The longer you stay in, the bigger the reward, but greater the risk. If your team loses at any point while you are still in, your coupon drops all the way back to $2.
To color up, simply come back to this page and fill out the “COLOR UP” form that will replace the sign up form once the games begin.
The discount for winning teams will increase as follows:
Just for signing up! $2
Opening round $3
Second round $5
Sweet 16 $7
Elite 8 $9
Final 4 $11
National Championship $13
So how big of a fan are you? Do you believe?! Join us for the Carolina Classic Color-Up!
1. All entries must be in before the beginning of the first round, Thursday March 15.
2. Only one entry per person.
3. You must decide to Color Up before your team tips off their next game. If you do not Color Up in time, you are automatically in for the next round.
4. You must submit the official Color Up form in order to Color Up. We simply can’t keep track of tweets, e-mails, and facebook messages.
5. You can not change your school selection at any time during the contest.
If you have any questions, please e-mail email@example.com